New Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Team Forum

New forum for the team that WAS GoN

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moorgreen/Greasley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shaun

shaun

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Moorgreen/Greasley Empty
PostSubject: Moorgreen/Greasley   Moorgreen/Greasley Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 1:58 am

Hey guys!

Quiet again I see!

Anyway, I was looking at a map at work today, and found the site of a castle and also Beauvale Priory, just off of the B600 from Watnall to Moorgreen. I wonder if we couldn't look into the history of these (if there is any that is!) and perhaps look at an investigation there?

I know it's not ideal, given that it is an outdoor location again, and once again, we are coming up to winter, but I just feel that we have been rather stagnant since we formed the group, and that an investigation is well overdue!

Just a thought I had at work, throw it in my face if you want, but I think we need to start looking at working together as a team again and actually try to put our ideas into action.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

Shaun
Back to top Go down
polgara
Team Member
Team Member

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Moorgreen/Greasley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moorgreen/Greasley   Moorgreen/Greasley Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 12:06 am

sounds interesting worth looking into we got meeting/investigation at french horn coming up to : scratch
Back to top Go down
http://paulasart.piczo.com
shaun

shaun

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Moorgreen/Greasley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moorgreen/Greasley   Moorgreen/Greasley Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 2:21 am

I take it then that that is the name of the pub in Worksop that we are meant to be going to on Halloween?

Shouldn't be a problem finding it then, so long as I have a postcode I won't have a problem getting there!

I suppose I can get that off of the net anyway.

See you then
xx
Back to top Go down
rach

rach

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Moorgreen/Greasley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moorgreen/Greasley   Moorgreen/Greasley Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:58 pm

Hi guys n gals

If anyone finds the address, could they post it?

I tried looking on the tinternet for it, but the address wasn't listed anywhere - either that or I was just having a blond moment!!!

xx
Back to top Go down
rach

rach

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Moorgreen/Greasley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moorgreen/Greasley   Moorgreen/Greasley Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 4:08 pm

Oops

Forgot to mention, if you want to look at the remains of the castle, you will need to park up in front of the church, a little further up the road, and walk for about 5 mins down a small country path, if memory serves me correct.

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moorgreen/Greasley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moorgreen/Greasley   Moorgreen/Greasley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moorgreen/Greasley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Team Forum :: General :: New Locations-
Jump to: